Typographic Mixer
June 2014 The typographic mixer is a device that gives you control over a programmed typeface. You can type in some text via a regular keyboard and then modify the font with the mixer.

Each letter of the typeface, designed to work with the mixer, exists out of a number of cells you can stretch, rotate and scale. You can also change the number of cells for each letter or round the corners of the cells.